Back To Top
Cabbage Slaw Recipe
- ½ cup mayonnaise or olive oil (if allergic to eggs)
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. prepared mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ¾ Tbsp. poppy seeds
- Juice of half a large lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk together dressing ingredients.
- 2 small carrots thinly sliced
- ½ cup golden raisins
- 2 green onions thinly sliced (optional)
- ½ c. chopped pecans or peanuts
- ¾ of small to medium head of purple cabbage (approximately 3 pounds), thinly sliced
- Combine salad ingredients with dressing.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.