Grilled Peaches & Cream Recipe
Makes 4 servings of ½ peach
- 2 peaches (or ½ peach per guest)
- 4 Tbsp. full-fat cream cheese
- 1 tsp. pure maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp. crushed walnuts or pecans to garnish
- Cut peaches into halves and remove pits. This is a bit tricky if the peaches are too ripe. If you're having difficulties, slicing peaches into quarters is fine too. These don't have to look pretty—they will still taste great!
- Grill peaches pit side down for 5 minutes. Turn peaches over and place a dollop of cream cheese on each piece. Grill for 2 minutes more until the cream cheese is warm.
- Transfer to serving platter, top with nuts and drizzle with maple syrup.